The Tchoum Group is looking for a Lead Content Manager to write and produce various projects to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
- Create content to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blog posts, etc.).
- Blog (and/or act as editor for writers) on an ongoing basis in support of your other projects and to attract site visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s tailored to prospect’s needs.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and management to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience producing content for the web and building an audience.
- Knowledge of marketing automation and inbound marketing concepts (e.g. CTAs, landing pages, etc.).
- Highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale and process, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Knowledge of ad tech and/or cybersecurity industries a huge plus
Lead Content Manager
Fulltime, MarketingApply Now