The Tchoum Group is looking for a Financial Analyst (F.A) to provide financial support and analysis for the division. The F.A will be responsible for assisting with financial modeling and analysis for all product lines, business units, and operating expenses.
- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Responsible for the day-to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting, and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Analyze data to ensure proper accounting procedures have been followed.
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA/MBA preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in corporate accounting, and project accounting with international operations.
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems
- Proficiency in computer skills, spreadsheets (Excel), accounting packages (QuickBooks), and communications packages (MS Word, and Power Point).
Finance, FulltimeApply Now