The Tchoum Group requires a Business Developer with strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities. The Business developer defines long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Prospect for potential clients and convert them into increased business opportunities.
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales.
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met.
- Working in Business Development you will be involved in pitching and presenting at boardroom level. This could include presentations to HR (Human Resources) departments and will require meticulous planning and proposal writing.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient.
- 3-5 years of marketing or sales experience.
- Ability to provide leaderships to a large team of sales people.
- Ability to handle pressures and meet deadlines.
- Superior time management and organizational skills.
Fulltime, MarketingApply Now