The Tchoum Group is seeking a Lead Content Developer to be responsible for the creation and management of content asset repository and content management system (CMS). The Lead Content Developer will develop and create big rock major reports throughout the year.
- Acting as the lead web team representative with specified business line teams, driving and analyzing web requirements, and delivering specialized web design/development solutions that meet the enterprise-wide web content strategy and in response to complex, varying and changing client needs.
- Overseeing the development of user interface design tasks including: design mock-ups, HTML prototypes, design walk-throughs, and UI design documents.
- Developing, implementing, and communicating web content standards, guidelines, and processes to achieve consistent execution and strategic goals.
- Analyzing complex requirements (working with lead web developer, lead UX designer and content team) to deliver specialized web development solutions in response to varying and complex client needs.
- Keeping up-to-date on industry standards, website development, and design trends and technologies (i.e. Social media, digital marketing, SEO, accessibility).
- BA/BS degree in Arts and Technology, Computer Science, IT Knowledge and/or Digital Marketing or equivalent working experience.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent qualifications obtained through at least 10 years of success in related positions of increasing responsibility.
- Extensive knowledge in web content management systems, specialized fields like HTML 5, CSS 3.0 (including proficiency in coding for certain browsers), Adobe Design and Web Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy.
- Superior ability to persuade, influence, and/or negotiate with others.
Lead Content Developer
Fulltime, MarketingApply Now